About Me

Faizal Mustafa is a photographer based in Petaling Jaya, Selangor. He lives with his wife, Liza and two children, Harith and Sarah. His favourite TV channel is cartoon network. He is in his second year of business and have done more than 50+ work.

Please contact him at faizalmustafa@gmail.com or 0192757192

I'm trying something new here. Previously all post are archives instead of labels. Maybe using labels, it will be easier to navigate this blog. Please click on photo to enlarge.

.faizalmustafa.photos.



Sunday, September 21, 2008

Photography






What do I like about it? Art. For me photography is an art. Holding a camera is just like holding a pencil, brush or any tool for making art. An artist will use a brush to paint. I use a camera to capture a moment in time.

3 comments:

Edyta September 21, 2008 at 12:57 PM  

Hello! I've drop here just by accident. Well, I like your photos. And it's true - taking photos is not only taking photos ;) Very nice that you like 'capturing the nature'.

MsE. September 21, 2008 at 1:03 PM  

I Love these photos. very Nice.

y1ch14 September 22, 2008 at 2:26 AM  

I'm agree with you,, I dont know how to take a photo because I'm just at high school.. but I interested on it.
"A photo is an art"